Education: Ph.D. in Finance, University of Warwick, UK
Research: Behavioral Finance, Corporate Governance, Stock Market Anomalies, Statistical Analysis
Courses taught: Corporate Governance, Behavioral Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Financial Management, Investment Management, Statistics
Professor of Graduate Institute of Finance, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology 2009.08~
Chairperson of Graduate Institute of Finance, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology 2018.08 - 2020.07
Associate Professor of Graduate Institute of Finance, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology 2008.08 - 2009.07
Associate Professor of Department of Business Administration, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology 1996.08~2008.07
1. Liang, Hsiao-chen* and Woan-yuh, Jang, 2017. “News Management around Equity Private Placements,” Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, vol. 19(1) Spring, pp. 35-82. (FLI, NSC Ranking: B) 本期刊1991-1995年原名為 Journal of Small Business Finance.
2. Jang, Woan-yuh*, Jie-haun, Lee and Hsueh-chin, Hu, 2016. “Halo, Horn, or Dark Horse Biases: Corporate Reputation and the Earnings Announcement Puzzle,” Journal of Empirical Finance, vol. 38, pp. 272-289. (SSCI, NSC Ranking: A Tier 1)
4. Liang, Hsiao-chen* and Woan-yuh, Jang, 2013. "Information Asymmetry and Monitoring in Equity Private Placements," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, forthcoming (Accepted in May, 2013). (EconLit)
6. Jang, Woan-yuh*, Ching-I, Lin and Ming-ju, Pan*, 2010. "Business Strategies and the Adoption of ERP: Evidence from Taiwan's Communications Industry", Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, vol. 20(4), pp. 1084-1098. (SSCI)
7. Jang, Woan-yuh* and Chien-Tzung, Chen, 2009. "Defendant Firms and Response to Legal Crises: Effect on Shareholder Value", Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, vol. 17(2), pp. 108-117.(SSCI)
8. Lin, Ching-I* and Woan-yuh, Jang, 2008. "Successful ISO 9000 Implementation in Taiwan - How Can We Achieve It and What Does It Mean?", International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, vol. 57(8) , pp. 600-630. (EI)
9. Jang, Woan-yuh* and Ching-I, Lin, 2008. "An Integrated Framework for ISO 9000 Motivation, Depth of ISO Implementation and Firm Performance: the Case of Taiwan", Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, vol. 19(2), pp. 194-216. (SSCI, SCI)
10. Pan, Ming-ju* and Woan-yuh, Jang, 2008. "Determinants of the Adoption of Enterprise Resource Planning within the Technology-organization-environment Framework: Taiwan's Communications Industry", Journal of Computer Information Systems, vol. 48(3), pp. 94-102. (SCI).
11. Jang, Woan-yuh*, 2007. "Media Exposure or Media Hype: Evidence from Initial Public Offering Stocks in Taiwan", Journal of Media Economics, vol. 20(4), pp. 259-287. (SSCI).
12. Lin, Jiun-sheng*, Woan-yuh, Jang and Kuan-jiun, Chen, 2007. "Assessing the Market Valuation of E-Service Initiatives",International Journal of Service Industry Management, vol. 18(3), pp. 224-245. (SSCI).本期刊已於2009年更名為Journal of Service Management.
13. Huang, Yen-chen and Woan-yuh, Jang*, 2006. "The Price Discovery Function of the Exchange Traded Fund (ETF): Evidence from the Taiwan Equity Index markets", Journal of Emerging Markets, vol. 11(2), pp. 39-49. (收錄於EconLit)
14. Jang, Woan-yuh* and Yu-fan, He, 2004. "The Temporal Price Relationships between Spot, Futures and Options Values on the TSE: Early Evidence", Journal of Emerging Markets, vol. 9(3), pp. 10-21. (EconLit)